When you install a level 2 EV charger at home, it's important to follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully. Your EV charger will come with mounting hardware and other accessories that you'll need to install it properly in your garage or driveway.
- Choose the location: Decide on the best location to install the charger. It should be easily accessible and located near your vehicle's parking spot. Keep in mind that the charger will require a dedicated circuit, so you will need to have enough space in your electrical panel.
- Install the circuit: Hire a licensed electrician to install a dedicated circuit for your EV charger. The circuit will need to meet the voltage and amperage requirements of the charger. The electrician will also need to install a circuit breaker and conduit to protect the wiring.
- Mount the charger: Once the circuit is installed, mount the charger to the wall using the manufacturer's instructions. Make sure the charger is level and securely mounted.
- Connect the charger: Connect
- Buy ISIGMA ev chargering station is easy to intall and smart, can use by APP and RFID Cards.Here is the video ,How to install ISIGMA level 2 ev charging station.
Company NewsDifference between type 1 and type 2 ev charger
Company NewsDifferent types of charging stations for electric cars